Elimination of toxins in your food and environment is essential in restoring health. These toxins can alter your gut bacteria and cause dysbiosis. The bad bacteria can then cause inflammation which makes the gut more permeable and it will leak these toxins into the bloodstream causing widespread inflammation and pain and autoimmune disease. Some of the toxins we want to eliminate are:
1. BPA: Found in plastics
2. Glyphosates: (roundup) Found widespread in grains and fruits and vegetables.
3. Food additives: (flavors, coloring, preservatives)
4. Fluoride: toothpaste, water
6. Artificial sweeteners
7. Heavy metals: lead, cadmium, mercury and aluminum.
8. POP's: Persistent Organic Pollutants
We also need to reduce or eliminate sugar, gluten, corn, eggs all to be adjusted after food allergy testing.